The automatic Gas Extinguishing Release Control Panel is designed execute European standards of EN54-2 and EN54-4 Fire Detection and Fire Alarm systems clause,and Control and Indicating Equipment EN12094-1 firefighting system standards.
Gas Extinguishing Release Control Panel with a new design, easy to operate, metal box opening and closing door with visible glass window, make the Panel running more safe.
The Gas Extinguishing Release Control Panel Features:
- Alarm input : two alarming zone signal input , 16 detectors could be connected to each zone
- EM valve output : control the output of EM valve.
- Panel output: line fault output / alarm output / fire extinguishing signal output/24VDC output
- Power output: resettable 24VDC output, 200mA current limit protection
- Automatic power switching: 220V AC power and standby battery power can be switched automatically.
- Three levels of access control (view, operation, settings)
- Fault detection with display: Real-time detect working condition of input, output, system, power, ground, fuse,and so on.
- Manually disable function: Manually disable the Panel functions and zones devices.
- Evacuation: Manually activate the fire alarm devices.
- Silence operation: Manual silence the horns alarm and panel buzzer .
- Delay time setting: You can manual set the Panel reseting time and Release delay time.
- Panel Security Protection : outside cabinet with Visible glass window of opening and closing door .
- tability: long-term rigorous testing before leaving the factory, the Panel is stable, safe and reliable;